Estate Planning Packages
Links in this list of estate planning packages will bring you to additional information on the separate website for our project called Washington Wills .
All of the listed flat fees for estate plan document-drafting services include:
- consultation time with the attorney,
- attorney preparation of initial drafts, any revisions, and final drafts of the document(s), and
- attorney oversight of the document signing, witnessing, and notarization process.
|Package||Documents and Services Included||Fee|
|Estate Planning Conversation||
Have an initial conversation with one of our attorneys for up to an hour to help you understand
and address one or more specific estate planning issues affecting you. This service does
not include any document review or drafting, so it is a good choice for individuals or
couples who prefer to handle their own document-drafting using do-it-yourself forms, but
who need a little guidance from an attorney.
* Your payment of this price will count as a credit toward the fee for any of the more expensive flat fee estate planning packages on this list that you purchase within 30 days after the conversation takes place.
|Basic Document Checkup||
The attorney will review your existing
basic estate plan documents and advise you about
changes or additions that would be appropriate.
* Your payment of this price will count as a credit toward the fee for any of the more expensive flat fee estate planning packages on this list that you purchase within 30 days after the checkup is completed.
|Basic Estate Plan for an Individual||$535|
|Basic Estate Plan for a Couple||
|Basic Estate Plan During a Divorce||$770|
|Financial Power of Attorney||
|Health Care Power of Attorney||
|Other Estate Planning Services||
For all estate planning services not otherwise listed, the attorney's hourly rate
will apply, subject to our sliding fee scale.
Examples of hourly rate estate planning services include:
Litigation Flat Fee Packages
Most of our litigation services (including unbundled assistance) are billed at an hourly rate. However, we offer one-hour-long coaching sessions for a flat fee for people who are representing themselves in court.
|Pro Se Coaching||Have a conversation with one of our attorneys for up to an hour to help guide you through the process of representing yourself in a court case. We will attempt to answer any specific questions you have and help you find resources for answering questions we are not able to answer during the meeting.||$125|
Our Hourly Rate
When a flat fee is not available, our hourly rate of $285 applies. The hourly rate is subject to our sliding fee scale.
Initial Consultations for Hourly Services
We provide the first hour of our hourly rate services for $125.