Legal Help for Businesses
Our office provides 360-degree legal assistance for businesses, including:
- business formations, entity selection, and governing documents;
- purchases and sales of businesses, including secured financing documents;
- leases, contracts, licenses, and releases;
- compliance assistance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations; and
- litigation in business disputes.
Internet Laws Affecting Businesses
We also assist businesses in navigating the complex legal requirements of doing business on the Internet. We can assist you with:
- complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) ;
- best practices for online terms of service and privacy policies; and
- legal requirements for protecting your customers’ privacy rights, including complying with statutes such as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (OPPA) .